Cinnamon Bark 5mL Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil also has many health benefits. It supports a healthy metabolic function, maintains a healthy immune system, and has long been used to flavor food. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use. Dilute if applied topically. Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark also has many health-promoting benefits.
Benefits of Cinnamon Bark
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavor food and for its internal health benefits
- May promote healthy circulation
- Used in mouth rinses
- Put 2 drops in an empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to the desired area.
Plant Part: Bark
Main Constituents: Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol