Clary Sage 15 mL Salvia sclarea
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin and has been used this way since the middle ages. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
With uses dating back to the Middle Ages, Clary Sage essential oil includes relaxing and soothing properties that help with rejuvenation and calming of the skin. Known for its uplifting and mood-lightening attributes, Clary Sage is also widely used by women to soothe monthly discomfort associated with their menstrual cycles. It has also been studied for its mood-enhancing properties during massages. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Benefits of Clary Sage
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep
- Calming and soothing to the skin
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to the pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.