Clove 15 mL Eugenia caryophyllata
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath. Clove is much more than a popular cooking spice, it is a favorite among health-conscious individuals and has many useful properties. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Benefits of Clove
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps clean teeth and gums
- Promotes oral health
- Add one drop to some toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.