Coriander 15 mL Coriandrum sativum
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. The seeds from this herb have been used for centuries to aid digestion and are still used today for this same benefit. Coriander has a high linalool content which helps skin maintain complexion and can also be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
Popular across many cultures for various uses, Coriander essential oil is extracted from the seed of the coriander plant. Coriander’s health benefits, which can be attributed to its extremely high linalool content include digestive support. While Coriander has long been used to promote healthy digestion, it is also known to aid in maintaining a clear complexion and promoting feelings of relaxation. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use
Benefits of Coriander
- Promotes digestion and eases stomach upset
- Soothing after a short workout
- Helps maintain a clear complexion
- Promotes relaxation
- Take a few drops internally after eating large meals to assist with digestion.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.