Green Mandarin 15 mL Citrus nobilis
Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Green Mandarin has properties that promotes soothing feelings and can help to provide support when taken internally. Green Mandarin can help to promote support for healthy digestive functions and healthy cardiovascular integrity. While this oil can be a great burst of flavour in recipes, its bright and energising aroma can be a nice touch when diffusing.
- Food flavouring
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Uplifts moods
- Soothing and uplifting aroma
- Helps to support natural immune functions
- Try adding one to two drops of Green Mandarin in your next cup of water
- Helps to promote soothing feelings when taken internally
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
The mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata), also known as the mandarin or mandarine, is a small citrus tree with fruit resembling other oranges, usually eaten plain or in fruit salads. Reddish-orange mandarin cultivars can be marketed as tangerines, but this is not a botanical classification. Mandarins are smaller and oblate, rather than spherical, like the common oranges (which are a mandarin hybrid). The taste is considered less sour, as well as sweeter and stronger. A ripe mandarin is firm to slightly soft, heavy for its size, and pebbly-skinned. The peel is thin, with little white mesocarp, so they are usually easier to peel and to split into segments. Hybrids generally have these traits to a lesser degree. The mandarin is tender and is damaged easily by cold. It can be grown in tropical and subtropical areas. Read More