Lavender 15ml Lavandula angustifolia
Lavender is our most popular essential oil and has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its beneficial properties for thousands of years. This wonder oil is loved worldwide due to the calming and relaxing properties of this fragrant essential oil. Lavender is often considered a must-have oil for you keep on hand at all times. The heady aroma will help give you a peaceful night’s sleep and also melt away your feelings of tension. This essential oil has been used and valued for centuries for its unmistakable light floral scent and noteworthy health benefits. If you only have one essential oil in your home, it’s Lavender.
In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking and also as a perfume, widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which we continue to use to this today. Add to bath water to soak away your stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to help give you a restful night’s sleep. Along with melting away your tension, Lavender additionally helps reduce skin imperfections.
Benefits of Lavender
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps to reduce skin imperfections
- Eases feelings of tension
Directions for Use
- Add a few drops to either pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen either in your linen closet, mattress, car or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods and also desserts.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- For Internal use add one drop in 4 fl.oz/110 ml of liquid.
- Apply topically with one to two drops to the desired area and can also be used with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.