Ylang Ylang 15 mL Cananga odorata
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In aromatherapy, this sweet rich oil is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties. Taken internally, this spicy oil provides antioxidant support. Other oils that are great to mix with this delicate but potent oil are Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver. It is an effective mood uplifting agent as well as having calming properties. Ylang Ylang, while famed for its exquisite fragrance and long history as a component of perfumes, has many other benefits to offer. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Provides antioxidant support
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin and hair
- Lifts mood while having a calming effect
- Put some into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Take internally for antioxidant support.
Plant Part: Flower