Fractionated Coconut Oil 115mL Cocos nucifera
Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil also has many health benefits. It supports a healthy metabolic function, maintains a healthy immune system, and has long been used to flavor food. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use. Dilute if applied topically. Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark also has many health-promoting benefits.
doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is an all-natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin, making it an ideal oil for topical delivery. Its feather-light emollient effect provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores and is excellent for dry or troubled skin. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy, unlike other vegetable carrier oils. Fractionated Coconut Oil is completely soluble in all our essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and will not stain.
- Softens and soothes dry skin
- Natural emollient to increase essential oil distribution
- Odorless and colorless for easy blending with any essential oil
- Apply topically to hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or essential oil blends
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity
Directions for Use
Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of therapeutic-grade essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. Can also be used to help minimize sensitive skin reactions to essential oils by applying directly to affected area. For topical use only.
Plant Part: Fruit
Main Constituents: Caprylic/capric triglyceride